Monday, August 24, 2009

Black, white and lime green...

I am just loving the colors black, white and lime green together. I came across some of these looks in a design magazine and I just loved it. I think I need to find a room in my house to do with these colors.



This rug is awesome! I LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Xela! My bedroom is in need of a serious facelift...i've been thinking about making some pillows for my bed to give it life. I have a black and white floral bedspread and I could not think of what kind of fabrics/color to accent with, and then I looked on here and you solved my problem!! I'm going to do lime green! :) Yay! you are so creative! Now I just need to figure out a)what kind of fabrics/patterns to use and b)how to sew pillows, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lolly! I am so glad that this helped you! This is my hope that I will inspire people! :)

    ReplyDelete