Welcome to my new blog "X"pressions by Xela. For years I have wanted to become an interior designer. This is my dream. I have not yet gone to school to become an actual interior designer, and I am by no means self proclaimed. Decorating is just something I love doing. I love taking something and transforming it into a vision that was just in my head.
I have been on so many blogs recently that just show people doing what they love and I am fascinated by it. So I am throwing my hat into the blog world. I am going to use this blog to showcase my own designs, designs I do for others, cool designs I find online or out in the world. This is more for my own record but if it inspires you that is an added bonus.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment